Use the Trucker Path Trip Planner tool to plan your route beforehand – saving truck drivers like you precious time and potential earnings.
Between HOS rules, ELDs, overcrowded truck stops, and dock time restrictions, planning ahead is a must in order for truck drivers to be successful. We’ve surveyed over 3,300 truck drivers and over 40 percent say they spend an hour or more searching for truck parking.
That’s why using Trucker Path Trip Planner feature is an essential tool to save you time and deliver you peace of mind while you deliver loads.
1. Open the Trucker Path app
2. To plan a trip, click the diamond with the arrow on the bottom left
3. Fill out your origin and destination, then click ROUTE
4. Click the places icon on the bottom right to filter out which locations you want to appear on the map
5. Click the icons of locations to deselect them and hide them from the map
6. To Exit Trip Planner and return to the Home Map Screen, click the arrow at the top left